Kellyville Urban Activation Precinct
Location Kellyville/Bella Vista, Sydney, NSW
Client Department of Planning and Environment
Project Phase Kellyville Urban Activation Precinct
The proposed urban renewal and rezoning of the Kellyville Precinct is part of a balanced and sustainable strategy to deliver Sydney with much needed new housing integrated close to public transport and new opportunities for jobs. Context and CM+ were engaged by The Department of Planning and Environment to develop;
• the high density residential/mixed-use development that will transform the corridor along Old Windsor Road into an active place for living, shopping and recreation providing opportunity for activities throughout the day;
• provision of a new heart for Kellyville centred around the station and station square;
• new connecting streets, footpaths and cycleways to improve local accessibility;
• better connections of local and regional cycleways;
• improved pedestrian access and amenity; and
• opportunities for new and improved community facilities, public squares, parks and playgrounds.
• a connection to the environment by capitalising on Kellyville’s unique location at the junction of several green corridors.